Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Cosplay Was Never This Cool!

     By far, one of my consistently favorite things to draw for this blog over the past 10 years has been these lovable little guys that I call 'Penguin Suits!' I'm a little fuzzy on where the concept comes from. As I said in my last post, I'm a sucker for mashups and, while this isn't technically a mashup per se, it's still along those same lines. 

     Back when things like Custom Mighty Muggs were all the rage, I wanted my own little thing to make look like other things. I don't remember why but I chose these emotionless little penguins to be my canvas and voila! Penguin Suits!

     These little guys have gone through a couple of revamps over the years and so I only thought it fitting to bring the first lineup up to date. Hopefully those of you checking in have enjoyed looking at these as much I enjoy drawing them because I don't think I'm going to let up anytime soon.




No comments: