Friday, February 26, 2016

Where The Fun Begins!

     I've mentioned before on this blog just how big a fan I am of the Disney Afternoon. Last November, I wrote a ridiculously long post about voice actor Jim Cummings. In it, I drew a few characters from the shows of the Disney Afternoon. I had such a fun time drawing them, that I decided to keep going! 

     So here they are! Random characters I drew for the first of hopefully many posts over the weekday programming block of cartoons that first made me want to pick up a pencil and draw... aka The Disney Afternoon!

Gizmoduck

Sunni Gummi

Gadget Hackwrench

Fall-Apart Rabbit

     And as a general rule of thumb from here on out, any post covering Disney Afternoon characters will be accompanied by ANOTHER character exclusive to my Facebook page! There's no real reason for this other than I think it's fun to get Facebook likes that aren't from my wife or mom. 

Head on over and check it out!

No comments: