Sunday, February 14, 2016

You Can't Keep A Good Valentine Down

     I don't mean to brag, but I'm pretty bad at coming up with witty Valentines... which is actually good because I don't think I ever received a Valentine that had something witty on it. It was always something like, "Have a Cheesy Valentine's Day!" and then a stock image of Monterey Jack from Chip n Dale Rescue Rangers. Actually... that's probably TOO witty. Maybe I'm not as good... or bad at this as I thought.

     Whatever! Either way, I've made a few Valentines based on the Don Bluth classic, All Dogs Go To Heaven. I was going to just buy some, but Wal-Mart seemed to be all out! I couldn't find one single valentine based on this 1989 animated film! None that measured up to my incredibly low standards at least.




Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments: