Tuesday, December 1, 2015

More! MORE!!

     Here it is December and I'm STILL talking about my New Year's resolution for 2015! Although I guess you can't really call it a NEW Year's resolution any more. Back in January, I resolved to break away from the fan art somewhat and draw 50 original characters before the year was through. Well, here I am with numbers 37 through 40 with only a month left! 

I guess we'll see how it goes.

Sophie Pup is an upstart bossy teenager that insists on always getting her way.

      Janie Sheldon is the twin sister of Ricky Sheldon. She's an upstart bossy teenager that insists on always getting her way.

Apparently I'm very liberal with the word,... original.

     Glo Gattlen is a headstrong young working girl, looking to make her way in the galaxy as a bounty hunter. Space! That's always fun right?

And finally, the lovable little Gertrude, whom I've mentioned before.

Only 10 left to go! Will I make it? Who knows? Who cares?!?

No comments: