Thursday, August 4, 2022

The Star Wars Afternoon!

     I love Star Wars. I love the Disney Afternoon. So now I bring you The Star Wars Afternoon - "Original" characters for the Star Wars universe that are each heavily inspired by (or based on) characters from the Disney Afternoon!


     Here’s the thing. I love coming up with original characters. I could do it all day. But when it comes to getting these characters out of my head and putting them into a form that’s the least bit tangible and defined, I freeze up. I second guess myself and lose confidence almost immediately. The intent here is to use these preexisting characters as a sort of jumping off point. I'll be working on character designs along with detailed bios for each character, all in the "safe space" of my two favorite fandoms. Then, hopefully, I'll move on to creating ACTUAL original characters for ACTUAL original concepts, but with a little more confidence in my abilities. 

So, in other words, stay tuned for my Star Wars / Disney Afternoon fan fiction?

Wow. When you put it like that... 

Woof.

No comments: