Friday, July 29, 2022

Did You Say 'Cheap 3D Tricks'?!

     And now a brief Park Pals tribute to the IP that I don't think gets enough love in the Disney parks... or from Disney IN GENERAL, for that matter! The Muppets!




     I’ve always kind of felt like Disney sees the Muppets as this hand-me-down toy that no one really wants to play with and will drop for the first Star War or Descendant that happens to come out the chute. Because of this mindset, (that I can’t even really explain) I used to get mild anxiety that my favorite Disney attraction, Muppet*Vision 3D, could get the axe at any moment and wouldn’t be there the next time I visited the park. When I DID visit the park, I couldn’t even really enjoy it for thinking that this could be the last time I saw it! It’s ridiculous, but it’s how I felt. 

     Then I thought of something even more ridiculous, and that’s pinning so much of my happiness on something that is 100% out of my control. My mindset turned around when I decided that I can CHOOSE to enjoy this thing while it’s here, as well as choose to be hopeful that whatever Disney eventually replaces it with is good. Maybe even better! I dunno. Change is hard, but it can be good. Don’t ruin the good times for worrying about the good times coming to an end. 

This was a lot for a post of a monster with a paddle ball.

No comments: