Saturday, July 11, 2020

Right Down the Middle of Main Street USA

     If I was able to work anywhere in the Disney parks, (my Disney Dream Job, if you will) I would choose to be one of the colorful, fun-loving citizens of Main Street USA. These wonderful people roam the entrance of Magic Kingdom singing songs and greeting guests as they make their way into the park. I love how these characters aren't from any film or franchise, but they're there nonetheless, with no other purpose than to spread joy. Just one of the many things that makes it the most magical place on Earth!

     Since Walt Disney World officially reopens its doors today, I thought I'd commemorate the occasion with a little tribute to these Pals from the Park... beginning with the late great Mayor Weaver!






No comments: