Friday, August 23, 2019

The Short Existence of Teebies: Part One - All Dogs Go To Heaven

     Several years ago, I thought it would be fun to put a kawaii-esque spin on some of the characters from my childhood. Being the freshly-opened bag of potato chips that nostalgia is, once I got started, I couldn't stop. I decided to name these creations Teebies... because they're throwbacks... TB's... Teebies? Get it? Eh? 

Meh.

     I eventually gave up on these because I couldn't figure out what to do with them and also because Funko rolled out their Dorbz line, which was what I was going for here but waaaay better.

All that being said, I decided to go ahead and finally post them anyway. For my first batch, the characters from my favorite Don Bluth film - All Dogs Go To Heaven.












No comments: