Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Tweet Tweet On The Street!

     So I just read that Aquaman has officially surpassed The Dark Knight in the box-office. Now I'm sure that profits aren't completely a fair judge of popularity, but in a sense, Aquaman is a more successful character than Batman. 

This is the world we're living in.

     This talk of superheroes topping other superheroes has got me thinking about the pantheon of caped crusaders out there and which one is my favorite. It isn't Aquaman. It isn't even Batman. No, the character that I love more than all of the sea kings and dark knights put together is none other than the Boy Wonder himself... Robin.

Robin
     So yeah. He's not technically a superhero. He's a sidekick... but he's THE sidekick! A tech-savvy whiz kid who gets to tagalong with the most bad-a hero there is... freakin' Batman! I'm not sure why the most recent incarnations have him be so dark and broody. That would be a BLAST! Here's hoping that, as DC ventures further into this cinematic universe of theirs, someone decides to take a risk and give the Boy Wonder his time to shine.

Hey. It worked with Aquaman.

No comments: