Thursday, December 22, 2016

Oatmeal?

     Well 2016 turned out to be kind of a bust for me, blogwise. It started out well enough, but eventually... went PPTTHhh!

     But if there even is anyone still checking in, I thought I'd go ahead and cap off the year with a little drawing to spread some holiday cheer. And what better way to do that while staying true to the overall lackluster-ness that was Silly Nate 2016 than with this guy...

The kid who wanted to name Frosty the Snowman, Oatmeal.

Meh-rry Christmas, everyone!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Nate! I just checked my old blog and saw you had recent posts so I checked in. I think it's amazing that you've kept up the posts on this blog. All the best in 2017!

Nathan H. Boyd said...

Thanks! Yeah I still keep this thing going for personal reasons mainly. I find it kind of therapeutic. :) Ha! Thanks for checking back in. Best wishes back at ya!