Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Why Did The Duck Cross The Road?

     If there's anyone that still checks this blog, my apologies for the lack of posts lately. I'd like to say that I've taken the opportunity to travel more and enjoy the simple things of life during these past few summer months. But alas, the truth is I've downloaded Disney Crossy Road and can't seem to stop playing it. I guess there's something twisted, yet pleasurable about watching a wide variety of Disney characters get flattened by a moving vehicle.


     You'll notice I didn't even make the time to sketch some fan art to accompany this post. What's the point? The app supplies me with a screen grab every time Donald here gets run down. 

     See ya on the other side, folks... unless they roll out with an Uncle Scrooge character! Then? Who knows?

No comments: