Wednesday, May 21, 2014

EVERYONE Loves Peppa Pig!

     Being the father of a toddler, you realize that there are a ton of children programs out there that are, well... NOT ANY GOOD! But rather than talk about those, lets talk about one of the good ones! Straight from across the pond, it's Peppa Pig

     This is my daughter's favorite show at the moment. She actually claims that her name IS Peppa Pig, and any attempt to argue this fact has repeatedly proven futile. Anyways, I thought it'd be fun to draw the show's characters in the silly way that they appear in my head.

Peppa Pig
George
Mummy Pig
Daddy Pig
     My wife and I were big fans of Mister Rogers' Neighborhood while growing up. One of the things we love about Peppa Pig is that it, like Mister Rogers, teaches children about everyday life without talking down or shouting at them. I'm also a firm believer that kids learn more from children's programming if the parents watch with them, and Peppa Pig, in our house at least, is entertaining for kids and parents alike!

Plus, my daughter will say random words with a british accent. What's not to love about that?!?


No comments: