Monday, October 29, 2012

H is for Halloween

I'll get back to the Harry Potter stuff next week.

This being the week of All Hallow's Eve, or Halloween to all you sellouts, I thought I'd share this piece I made for a friend of mine.

He's a school teacher collecting alphabet art for his classroom (A is for Aquaman etc.) and requested I make him one for Halloween. Here's what I came up with.


For the little trick-or-treaters, I decided to use some original characters that have been bouncing around in my head for a couple of years but never really made their way to paper. I'll introduce you to them as I develop them more later on.

Hopefully my friend liked this, as I hope you do too. Happy Halloween!

2 comments:

Autumn said...

That's great! You're very talented!

Unknown said...

Yeah!! You are really great at sketches.