Friday, August 27, 2021

Who Wants a Friend Like This?!

 

     I try really hard to keep things positive and upbeat on this blog which takes quite a bit of effort at times as I'm in my 40's now and it's becoming easier and easier to sound like an old piece of crap. This whole business with Disney World's new Genie Plus, however, has me too upset. It upsets me that Fastpasses are no longer free when they have been for years. It upsets me that the same company who makes such inclusive statements as "We're all in this together" or "There's room for everyone under the rainbow" would simultaneously continue to transform their park into one that only caters to the privileged upper class.

     But what really upsets me... WHAT REALLY UPSETS ME... is that this disgusting cash grab is all under the name of one of my favorite characters! I mean, what's next, Disney? An "Elsa Plus" that makes you pay for a once complimentary cup of ice water?!?

Happy 50th, Disney World! Way to be an old piece of crap!

No comments: