Tuesday, August 10, 2021

Jellicles Do

     Last August, I posted my first attempt at putting a new spin on the characters from Andrew Lloyd Weber's Cats and, would you look at that? Exactly one year later, here I am rolling out the second batch!


     As I mentioned, the theatrical version of Cats is greatly appreciated in our household. We have it on DVD and my daughter used to watch it literally every single day! She had the entire thing memorized to the point where any version that was performed even the slightest bit different would make her cringe. Lately, however, she's moved on to other interests. She still likes Cats, but it's no longer the obsession it once was. This is a good thing, of course, but I'd be lying if I said there weren't times where I wished I could go back to when that sweet kid was scream singing "Memory" in the back seat and, somehow, freeze that moment forever.

Sunrise, sunset, I guess.

Sorry. That's another musical entirely.

No comments: