Wednesday, December 4, 2013

"Hot Dog!!!"

     Last December, I drew some characters from my favorite film of all time, "It's a Wonderful Life." This year, I thought it'd be fun to go ahead and draw some more. First up, the town druggist, Old Man Gower.


     Mr. Gower doesn't have just a whole lot of screen time in the film, and most of the time that we do see him, he's not very happy. I didn't think drawing a drunk and depressed Mr. Gower would really have the same spirit as the rest of these drawings, so I gave him a more cheerful disposition. Who knows, maybe this is how he looked before he received the earth-shattering news that his son had died, causing him to physically abuse his underage employee. 

     By the way, if I'm ever referred to as "Old Man Nate," I will be 100% okay with it.

No comments: